After School Enrichment Classes
PLEASE REVIEW THIS IMPORTANT EXCERPT FROM OUR ENRICHMENT POLICIES AND PROCEDURES. THERE WILL BE NO EXCEPTIONS TO THESE RULES!!!
- Students are expected to behave according to the Montair Code of Ethics at all times. Instructors will contact the parents of students who are not behaving properly to discuss remedial action. Students asked to withdraw from a class due to misconduct will not be eligible for a tuition refund.
- Please remind your student that he or she should wait quietly outside their Enrichment classroom until told they may enter for the start of class.
- Children are to be collected at the end of class from the room in which the Enrichment class has been held.
- Students are expected to arrive and leave promptly at the beginning and end of their Enrichment classes. Enrichment classes are not intended to provide a babysitting service and class teachers and/or Enrichment instructors may not be able to wait with students whose parents do not arrive on time. Repeated lateness may lead to a request to withdraw the child from class.
- Parents should make sure their children understand the arrangements for the beginning and end of each Enrichment class—where they need to go to get to class, who will be meeting them after class and where, etc.. In particular, if children are to go to Kids’ Country, please make sure the Kids’ Country staff knows your child’s after class arrival time.